Monday, September 17, 2012

Running a Little Behind

Sorry  this one won't have any pictures!
Mark and I are having some heavy heart with family members back in PA. We are praying for a MIRACLE! Yes we do believe miracles do happen. The Lord led us to a book we have been studying(just Mark and I) When You Need a Miracle...How to Ask God for the Impossible by Linda Evans Shepherd. Please join us praying for a Miracle!

In two week we are flying back to PA. We are not sure what we are to do, what we are to say, so please pray for us. That it would be God's words come out of your months and that His will be done not ours. Please pray that harden hearts be soften. Please pray against the enemy, that stronghold be broken. Thank you for your prayer support!

Please keep praying for protection. We are seeing sn_ _ _s just about every day. Here is how God has been answering your prayers. The other night we were walking. We were about 3/4 done. I look down and saw something I didn't want to see, I jump, scream, hop, ran, and I'm not sure what else. But I knew God was in control because the on;y thing I remember is there was a chipmunk in the rattlesnakes mouth. So I knew he could not hurt me. You never know how God is going to answer your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment