Monday, February 4, 2013

Sorry for the Break

I didn't not expected to take this long of a break. I will try to get you caught up on things. The post will be backward to how things happen and it is to mind blogging for me to try to do it any other way.

January 19, my sister got married in Pennsylvania. Between her and my brother they got me to go home for it.

What a flying trip, one thing I learn a week is to short.
 Next are some pictures of the wedding.
 Mary Lee and her dress

 She had 5 different soups!
 Also potato rolls, corn bread, and pretzel rolls.
This was her cake!
Mary Lee's granddaughter Autumn Grace
Autumn's brother Chase
Mary Lee's grandson Noah
Her youngest grandson Jasper
 
 The Pastor and the Groom(Darryl)
No, Mary Lee wasn't running away!
She thought it would be nice to have both our dad and her son, Ammon, to walk her down the aisle.


 
 Between Mary Lee and Darryl they have 9 grandchildren!
So that is where I was January 16 - 22. But poor Mark he had no water, the pipes froze. The morning I left we had -8 degrees and some of the electric was off for most of the day. The electric is not normal on the mission, here how it was in our Adobe. The lights worked in all room(all 3) the plug-ins in the bedroom did not,  some in the kitchen did and some did not. There was no electric for the pump to pump the water.
There still was no water at our house when we flew in on the January 22, so I went home with Merrill. Mark came and got me January 24 the water had thawed.

No comments:

Post a Comment