Monday, December 3, 2012

Not Going So Good

Things have been very rough this past week here on the Mission. Sometimes we think maybe it was a mistake to stay longer. The people in charge are getting very demanding and they just assume Mark and I will do what ever they say. But with that said we have no leading from the Lord to leave, what we get is WAIT. But while we are waiting and feeling used we know God is teaching us. (I sure wish I would learn this lesson fast, this is HARD) It doesn't matter which book we are reading  each night there is something for Mark and I to keep going, to face another day. GOD IS GOOD! GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!
You can Praise God in the difficulties. That is one of the things Mark and I are trying to do. Find the Blessings! They are there, you sometimes have to look for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment