Saturday, June 9, 2012

Ladies Day Out



Last Saturday, the mission had its first Ladies Day Out. We had 30 women who came out for it. All this week, when people came to the mission we would here: Thank you so much for Saturday or I heard I missed something really good. We were encouraged.


We had fruit, little muffins, trail mix and other goodies for them in the morning. Then for lunch we had taco salad.



Diane had ask a very interesting Navajo Lady to be our speaker. She would do it in Navajo and then English. She was good. She knew what these ladies needed. At the end she prayed with the ones who wanted it.

I was glad I was part of this day. In our home church I have helped with Ladies Day Out and had fun doing it. So it's neat that I can come to New Mexico and help with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment