Friday, June 22, 2012

News

I wanted to explain what is going to happen this week with the blog.
Our home church is having VBS this week. Mark and I are the mission project.( I never thought I would be a mission project. It gives me goose bumps. God is amazing. We just need to listen and Do what He desires for us.) With today's technology we are going to skype them, each morning. I'm also each morning doing a blog post, trying to tie in with the theme and bible verse for the day. Some of the blog will be a rerun if you have been following.

Also:
You may want to check out this web site. Again never thought Mark and I would have a "story" for Mennonite Mission.

Welcome to whom ever might be checking in because you read this story.

Our God Is Awesome! We just want to give all the praise to God. We could not do this if He was not in this. When God calls He Equips!

No comments:

Post a Comment