Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunrise at Angel Peak


This is only about 15 minutes from where we live.
This morning we got up at 5:00AM and head to see the sunrise at Angel Peak!
Good way to start Father's Day don't you think?








Thank you God for sunrises!
Angel Peak



I hope you don't get tired of seeing pictures of canyons and rock formation, because that is what we have.
I promise its not the same pictures with different names!








Picnic anyone?
If anyone comes out to visit us we can go here!

We do get very strong winds!

We had our morning devotion here, today.
It was beautiful!




Mark wasn't sure about taking Merrill's Honda down here, so we walk down it.
We decide maybe we should sell our truck and get a jeep! Ya like Mark would every sell the truck!
We can't wait to take Merrill on this road!










Angel Peak

This is were the picnic tables were!





But what goes down must go back up!

and up!

It sure was easier going down!

still going up!


Looking back.
I guess we are making progress!


What is that? Could it be.....

The Honda!
We made it!
We thought this tree was neat. Look at the roots.




I guess you don't need dirt! The ground is hard rock.

I just want to say Happy Father's Day to my Dad!
 I know he won't see this until my Mom show him but that's OK.







1 comment:

  1. You can't sell the truck the girls love that truck. :)

    ReplyDelete